[TriLUG] READ CAREFULLY: August 15, 2007 TriLUG **Chapel Hill** Meeting - Linux Video Editing w/ Joey Carr

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:43:16 EDT 2007

Out of curiosity, is this (to use calendar parlance) an "all-day event"
or does it actually have defined starting and ending times?  The
message seems to leave those out.

Also, out of curiosity, how did you arrive at the "Wednesday following
the TriLUG meeting" date?  I don't want to second guess anyone
(and, btw, props for expanding TriLUG meetings!), but my first expectation
would have been for something like a full week after the TriLUG meeting
or perhaps the 4th Thursday (i.e. 2nd and 4th Thursdays) instead of a
Wenesday.  But, as I said, this question is just asked in simple
curiosity.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Tanner