[TriLUG] ps2pdf -- how do I make a Landscape PDF?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:03:24 EDT 2007

Just a thought: can you rotate the image in Gimp, then re-export, so when
you ps2pdf it it's kosher?

WMM

On 7/31/07, Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a Gimp image that's 11 wide and 8.5 top to bottom. I save it as a
> .ps
> or .eps, and the gv program shows it as it should be. I then use ps2pdf on
> the .ps or .eps file, and gv (and acroread) shows it as 8.5x11 portrait,
> with
> the image's right side cut off where it goes off the paper.
>
> How do I make ps2pdf (or some other program) make a landscape .pdf file?
>
> Thanks
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2