[TriLUG] READ CAREFULLY: August 15, 2007 TriLUG **Chapel Hill** Meeting - Linux Video Editing w/ Joey Carr

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Tue Jul 31 20:48:48 EDT 2007

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On 7/31/07, Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Start time is 18:00. Expect it to be done by approximately 20:00. We
>> have not planned for food, but if there's interest we could coordinate
>> something.
>
> Hmm.. 6pm likely puts it completely out of reach of anyone who
> works in Cary or Raleigh attending.

I wouldn't say completely.  The bulk of the traffic going west on I-40
is way better than east.  I bet you'd be fashionably late.  If not,
there's always the recording (Ain't modern technology great! :)

> That, at least, is one good thing about the regular TriLUG meetings:
> their 7pm start time gives people time to get to the meeting.

Yeah, damn shame it takes two hours to get to Raleigh from Chapel Hill
during rush.  What's up with that anyway?

#include <threads/OT/540.eml>	/* Answer to my rhetorical question
                                   so we don't spend any more time
                                   answering it.  Thanks NCDOT!  */

<troll>Besides, Chapel Thrill is way better that Sprawleigh.</troll>

-- Kevin