[TriLUG] European Ethernet Cables for Laptop Travelers?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Aug 3 12:37:17 EDT 2007

Cat5e will do gig ethernet and is not much different than Cat6 for short
patch cables.

Regards,

Jim

*** Sent by Blackberry ***

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both
commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth
year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data
communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do
today.