[TriLUG] OT: searching for Greg Cox, got something for you

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:57:46 EDT 2007

Hey man,

You bought our Dell 2410 24U rack cabinet a while back.  I didn't
realize, but guess what, I found a part you may want.  I have the
steel feet that go with that unit, for keeping it from tipping over.

If you want them, please alert me ASAP.  We are moving our corporate
office on Friday.  If you want them, tell me!  I didn't notice if the
bolts were in the box or not, but the book that goes with the rack
unit and those steel feet are.

thanks,
David