[TriLUG] TWC latency issues

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Aug 9 11:17:24 EDT 2007

I have the exact same issue! My downstream is absolutely terrible! I've
complained about it may times, and they tell me that they are going off
industry standards, and also base it off what the users want.

I've called and complained a few days ago, and get the "we can test your
signal strength" ...and "we would be glad to replace your cable modem".

....what cable modem are you guys using? I was really considering buying
my own ...(based off their list of what they support).