[TriLUG] intel's naming conventions as of late.. I'm confused

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Aug 10 17:25:57 EDT 2007

Just watch out and don't accidentally get a 386SX instead of a 386DX and
have to fork out some dough for the math coprocessor.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Behalf Of Shane O.
> Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 1:22 PM
> To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] intel's naming conventions as of late.. I'm confused
>
> The "extreme" processors not only function as multi-purpose,
> multi-core CPUs, they can also land a sweet 540 on the half-pipe and
> consume copious amounts of weed.
>
> Shane O.
>
> On 8/10/07, Matt Pusateri <mpusateri at wickedtrails.com> wrote:
> > Greg Brown wrote:
> > > First there was the Intel Core Solo then the Core Duo.  I got it
there...
> > > Then the Core 2 Duo came along and now there is a Core 2 Duo Extreme.
At