[TriLUG] TWC latency issues

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:07:33 EDT 2007

TWC Business Class is definitely different.  I had Business class at
my last house and was pretty happy with it except they never bumped
the download speed, so I switched back to consumer to get (at that
time, 6Mbps down versus 3Mbps down).

I'd be interested in what you end up negotiating with them because I
can't even get them to return emails.

--Reggie