[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:58:10 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, James Olin Oden <james.oden at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/13/07, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:
> >  > The TriLUG code of conduct is licensed under...
> >
> > To me, this seems just plain silly.
> >
> Alan you took the word right out of my mouth.  Honestly if you need a
> code of conduct for your members to resolve issues amongst themselves
> then this organization is doomed.
>
> For someone like an IEEE its understandable because, well there just a
> big organization.

TriLUG is not really a small organization anymore.  We have something like
500+ subscribers on the mailing list and we regularly have 100 people or
so come to the meetings.  At some point an organization does grow
big enough to need things like this and I think TriLUG is fast approaching
that.

Cheers,
Tanner

--