[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Michael Tharp gxti at partiallystapled.com
Mon Aug 13 11:23:30 EDT 2007

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> While I don't support the code of conduct...I
> have no cause to oppose it so I will abstain myself rather than vote
> against.

I, too, am in the abstaining party here. I find it disappointing that we
 need a Code of Conduct in the first place, or that our mailing list is
so susceptible to flamewars and other idiocy, but since several
individuals are making it apparent (in this very thread!) that we have
need of a written code, I will let it stand (provided there is enough
support).

  -- m. tharp