[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:06:18 EDT 2007

Hence the use of "OT" or "META" int he subject lines, as typically happens.

And yes, I think that providing a false impression of the people on the list
is a bad idea.

WMM

On 8/13/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/13/07, Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Right, and so when said disagreements happen, delete the message, or
> take it
> > to the person individually. This isn't complicated.
>
> Why should we have to hit the delete button?  And how does it look to an
> outsider, when they're looking for information on linux, to go to our
> archives
> and see a lot of off-topic, childish messages about catcalls and guns and
> other
> stuff.  There is no delete button in our archives.  Is this really the way
> we
> want to present ourselves to outsiders?
>
> Tanner
> --
> Tanner Lovelace
> clubjuggler at gmail dot com
> http://wtl.wayfarer.org/
> (fieldless) In fess two roundels in pale, a billet fesswise and an
> increscent, all sable.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2