[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Mon Aug 13 13:44:08 EDT 2007

Matt,

That was a really sharp answer from a person that I respect.

First of all, I did expresss my opinion in an early email.

Secondly, according to an earlier email, the articles of incorporation
do have something that allows email voting. Am I wrong???

That means that Andrew Oliver either is NOT to attend or he MUST vote
yea or nay.

Quote from an earlier email from Andrew Oliver,  "On the record: I'm not
for formal adoption (but will probably abstain) and favor continued
informal handling of anything "out there" and if the membership feels we
ever do a bad enough job at that the charter gives them a way to deal
with that as well. "

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/