[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:13:37 EDT 2007

Out of curiosity, why id the 'general' CoC being submitted first, and *then*
a 'leadership' CoC?

WMM

On 8/13/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> May I suggest a presentation from either you or Cristobal concerning the
> reasoning behind the code of conduct. A late arriving email to the
> thread from Cristobal gives more insight into the steering committee's
> reason for the code of conduct policy.
>
> Note to Cristobal -- your emails still get side track into my spam
> directory. It must be the accent mark in your name. I have reset the
> filter. Let's see what happens next.
>
> jcj
>
> Matt Frye wrote:
>
> >On 8/13/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:
> >

> >>Can this vote be done by email? There are a lot more members of Trilug
> >>than may be able to meet at the next meeting???
> >>

> >This vote will not be done via email.
> >
> >Somewhere in this process, members need to accept responsibility for
> >being a part of this organization.  That means coming to a meeting and
> >standing up for your opinion, either way, by voting in person.
> >
> >MPF
> >

> --
> Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/
>
> Webmaster for:
> http://www.raleighchurchofchrist.org
> http://www.wendellgeek.com
> http://www.tuftux.com
> http://www.slowpossum.com
> http://www.dabeak.com

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2