[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:24:14 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, James Olin Oden <james.oden at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you have already sent the message that the status quo is not all right.

James,

The point isn't what one person or another thinks.  It's what we
do as a community.  As a community are we going to stand up
for being "considerate" and "respectful" or are we going to value
our individual liberty over everyone else.  We need to take a
good hard look at what binds us as a community and decide
what things we like and what things we don't.  What one individual
person does, I think, is insignificant when compared against the
community.

Cheers,
Tanner

--