[TriLUG] META - Re: Code of Conduct

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:57:19 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is where I would probably change the most.  Here is my suggestion
> of what this list should be:
>
> 1. First private warning in writing/email
> 2. Second private warning in writing/email
> 3. Public warning in writing/email to violator and TriLUG discussion list
> 4. Revocation of some or all of TriLUG privileges

Agreed. I think what gets revoked, for how long, etc. should be
discretionary for now. If we need to pin those down, maybe we will.
Personally I think this is the area that is most likely to bring in
armchair lawyers who will cry foul when they are censured for what is
clearly bad behavior but not so clearly a violation of the process.

Where do others stand on this? Speak up now while there's still plenty
of time to make and discuss changes to the proposed CoC.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: