[TriLUG] Fedora 7 Presentation!

Nick Goldwater trilug at dogstar1.com
Mon Aug 13 20:36:09 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Jowers" <timjowers at gmail.com>
To: "Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list" <trilug at trilug.org>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:19:06 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Fedora 7 Presentation!

Mine was not great. Had to download 4 times to get a good DVD. I have a
fairly complex set of installs. Something like 6 partitions on SDA and 10 on
SDB. It could not handle it. I had to wipe SDB to get it to install. Other
than that it went very well. The install itself is very straight-forward. I
think I chose the defaults mostly.

TimJowers

I installed it on a 500MHz/512M box with no problems. The only thing I noticed was that gnome had none of the default menu options I have grown accustomed to. I don't know if that is a feature or a oops during the install.
Nick