[TriLUG] Trilug Kode of Kondukt

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:46:59 EDT 2007

Time out, Cristobal.  Look carefully at this line:

"Because this Code of Conduct is ratified by the TriLUG membership"

If you are taking ONE vote in ONE location and ONE time this CoC is NOT
ratified by the TriLUG membership.  Not at all.  Some of us can't make it to
meetings on Thursday nights and if you miss this vote your voice as a member
of TriLUG hasn't only not been heard it has been completely ignored.

What happens when the members of TriLUG think the steering committee has run
amok?  What do the members do then?

Greg