[TriLUG] Trilug Kode of Kondukt

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Aug 14 09:51:13 EDT 2007

Once upon a time, there was USENET.  No rules, no boundaries.  Is
triangle.general still going?

I see no harm in having TriLUG a wee bit more controlled even though USENET
and TriLUG do have the self policing facet.

I hate to see nivex go.  I remember getting my a$$ kicked in Bzflag many a
time by nivex.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Behalf Of Greg