[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:00:31 EDT 2007

On 8/14/07, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:

> Are you proposing a CoC because of your success as a moral
> authority or because you want the S.C. to have more power?

Please read our several responses already sent to this list. This is
not a helpful or remotely accurate criticism. As I have said before, a
completely toothless document would be fine by me.

If you have constructive criticism, please offer it. If you would like
to hear more about the CoC and LCoC in person, please come to the
September regular meeting.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: