[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:16:57 EDT 2007

On 8/14/07, Magnus <magnus at trilug.org> wrote:
> This is *not* in the official TriLUG bylaws.  As you said, this has been
> *your* own pet project over the last 6+ years.  It is not binding on anyone.

Izzy, I think this answers your question quite nicely.

Magnus, calling it my "own pet project" is disingenuous at best and
slanderous at worst.  I didn't come up with the answers to either of
those questions.  They predate me.  And, saying they don't apply
to you or anyone else just shows *exactly* why we do need a
Code of Conduct.

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace