[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

John Berninger john at ncphotography.com
Tue Aug 14 14:24:27 EDT 2007

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Magnus, calling it my "own pet project" is disingenuous at best and
> slanderous at worst.  I didn't come up with the answers to either of
> those questions.  They predate me.  And, saying they don't apply
> to you or anyone else just shows *exactly* why we do need a
> Code of Conduct.

Without trying to add another label to the two already mentioned ("FAQ"
and "[Tanner's] pet project"), can someone point me at something that
makes the information in the FAQ binding on me as a member of trilug and
poster to the lists?  I'm not debating the validity of the answers, I'm
seeking information on their enforceability in the current situation
without regards to the current status of the proposed Code of Conduct.

--
John