[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Aug 14 17:31:24 EDT 2007

Allen Freeman wrote:

> I submit that no document, be it a standalone CoC or modifications to the FAQ,
 > is going to have any meaningful impact on this kind of thing.
 > If the goal in question is to curb such exchanges perhaps list
moderation is the answer.

But Allen, list moderation is one of the thing the CoC discusses as a
possible "remedy" to those who are creating a problem.

The idea is to make it fair in how this moderation is applied.  Are you
saying you'd rather have the "leadership" moderate *everyone*, punishing
everyone (and creating a huge amount of work) for the actions of a few?

--Jeremy