[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Shawn William Taylor STaylor at torexretailna.com
Tue Aug 14 19:47:50 EDT 2007

Magnus Wrote:

Any moderation, selective or all-inclusive, is going to be subjective by
nature and cannot by nature be fair.

I disagree, if there is a common set of rules that apply to all members.
If you get moderated out because you break a rule, then so be it. To me
that is fair.

However, I am also a lurker. I love this list because it contains some of
the most intelligent technology people I have come by. I recall a DNS
dialogue with several folks who run fairly large scale DNS implementations
and have a very detailed and comprehensive understanding of Name Server
technology. If I recall one of the folks worked @ Intrex.

I am all for moderation if it would keep 80% of the junk I got today out
of my inbox.

Shawn

Magnus <magnus at trilug.org>
Sent by: trilug-bounces at trilug.org