[TriLUG] META - Red Hat Censorship?

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Tue Aug 14 23:06:54 EDT 2007

Most of the time I'm uncomfortable with such things but given Google's
motivation and that other folks I approached about a meeting space felt
the same way...I think we write this one off as a "one off".

Every week orange dominates, we had an Ubuntu talk and we had numerous
other "not kosher for a red hat internal meeting".  I want to be clear
that our hosts have been most gracious and we appreciate them.  From
what I can tell:  NO tech company will EVER let us hold an event that is
LIKELY a scheme for RECRUITING for ANY other tech company on THEIR
campus -PERIOD-

-Andy

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite