[TriLUG] Why don't people come to TriLUG meetings? (was Re:Trilug Kode of Kondukt)

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:53:01 EDT 2007

I don't mind, in fact I think this is one of TriLUG's greatest stengths: the
general mailing list with a massively diverse group of people.

Maybe it is time to, as someone already suggested, just have two TriLUG
mailing lists - one where "the rules" apply and one for everyone else.  I
don't think this is a bad solution.

Greg