[TriLUG] GNU Screen at Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting 7:15pm Tomorrow Thursday August 16th

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:43:56 EDT 2007

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Making an AJAX GUI for GNU Screen

Brad Oaks will give a re-presentation of Robert Blackwell's talk on
"Making an AJAX GUI for GNU Screen" from YAPC::NA::2007 in Houston.

Robert did some pretty wild things with screen and perl. We'll try to
cover as much as we can.  If you don't know what screen is or how it
can make your life easier, check out this <a
href="http://www.google.com/search?q=gnu+screen">Google search</a>.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not required.

We'll be meeting at 7:15pm at McClatchy Interactive's NEW LOCATION.

Directions are available on the http://raleigh.pm.org/ site --  I've
noted the additional information not given in Google Maps driving
directions

As always an RSVP email to me is appreciated but not required.

Thank you and hope to see you out,
--bradoaks