[TriLUG] adios.. at least for now

Andy acoliver at buni.org
Wed Aug 15 23:59:18 EDT 2007

Reading this thread you get the impression that no one comes to the
meetings and the list is 99% cruft.  Nothing could be further from the
truth.  I didn't see the impressive need for the CoC in the first place,
the flap it would create in the second and the inevitable melodrama in
the third.  I call on everyone to try to stop talking past one another,
listen and spend the energy not on this debate but instead trying to
make the LUG bigger and better.  I'll do the same.

-Andy