[TriLUG] Why don't people come to TriLUG meetings?

Andy acoliver at buni.org
Thu Aug 16 00:22:29 EDT 2007

I think the "OT" approach is the wrong one.  No one tends to subscribe
to that.  While I don't think we should allow certain extremes even on
this list as who knows what the liability would be -- I would support a
trilug-ontopic style list, imposition of stricter guidelines and
allowing the main list to degrade into its natural flamewar state ;-)
(hyperbole intentional, but the joke isn't funny if I have to explain
it).  Thus people could vote with their feet without leaving their LUG
as to whether they want to hear "certain people" rant ;-)

I'd suggest linux, open source/free software, and lug business would be
the topic for the list.