[TriLUG] kernel message

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:47:20 EDT 2007

I think:  SCSI command error.  "sense key" is some SCSI thing. Maybe bad
driver for that disk. I had same sorta message with identical box with a
Maxtor 500GB SATA versus none with a Seagate 500GB SATA. But not at the same
rate as you. They came sporadically. Was either CentOS 4.2 or 4.2 or maybe
FC6. I didn't research enough to fix it.

TimJowers