[TriLUG] Migrating Gallery (was mysql question)

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Aug 19 20:28:56 EDT 2007

I want to ammend my previous email. I'm migrating a website that uses
Gallery 2 and MySQL to a new server. I was not able to solve the problem
below, so I archived the gallery and started a new one using gallery. I
told it to use the existing tables. It was able to find the layout but
the pics aren't showing up.

Anyone run into this with Gallery?

TIA