[TriLUG] Asterisk help

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 20:05:17 EDT 2007

There are several examples here (although none specific to vitelity):
  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk@Home+Handbook+Wiki+Chapter+6#620VitelityCommunicationsLLCmergerbetwee

Have tried using their IAX setup instead of SIP?  That should work just fine through your firewall (unlike SIP...)

Jon Carnes