[TriLUG] Bronto Software is hiring a Software Developers

Thad Parker thad at bronto.com
Thu Aug 23 00:33:52 EDT 2007

Bronto Software is hiring Software Engineers.  We are looking for all
levels of experience.   We think our application is already great, but
we need your help making it better.  If you'd like to work on a large
web application, use huge datasets, learn new technologies, and be
challenged every day, this is for you.

Bronto is a LAMP shop, but if your experience is in some other
technology, don't let that stop you from applying.

Bronto has great office space in American Tobacco Historic District,
free caffeine, free snacks, free gym membership, all the usual benefits
(medical, dental, 401k, FSA, etc).

Apply online: http://bronto.com/company/careers/

Thanks!

Thad