[TriLUG] Of Topic: Best VOIP options

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 27 14:56:55 EDT 2007

I don't use VoIP over the Internet anymore yet have a Polycom 301 VoIP
handset with my VoIP telephone system on the LAN.  I use a circuit switched
connection to PSTN (ma bell phone lines).

When I did use VoIP over the Internet for a single line, I had great luck
with Time Warner digital phone service.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.
Behalf Of Patrick
> Brewer
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 1:59 PM
> To: trilug at trilug.org
> Subject: [TriLUG] Of Topic: Best VOIP options
>
> What are the best VOIP options for personal use?  Best being some fuzzy
combination of
> price and reliability.  I figure TRILUG members  will know if anyone in
RTP does. :-)