[TriLUG] Of Topic: Best VOIP options

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:12:55 EDT 2007

Yes, you can use the TrueVoice service with any high-speed connection.
I guess I should have mentioned that we use Earthlink as our ISP [cable].
They
lease from Time Warner, so a Time Warner installer comes out to do the work.
We have the same equipment as TW customers, and we get great bandwidth
as well. HOWEVER, my internet bill is $7.00 cheaper through Earthlink.