[TriLUG] Driver help

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu Aug 30 11:01:31 EDT 2007

Carl,

Thanks, I'll check it out.  Have you actually used this card with linux?
It appears to be supported natively with current (ie: RHEL 4.x or greater)
distros.

BTW, without purchasing an IDE controller of some sort, I can't do
software raid because I can't see the drives to install the OS.  (The MBO
doesn't have an IDE controller.) I figure if I have to buy a controller, I
might as well see if I can get one that supports hardware raid.  If not,
definitely software RAID will be my next choice.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service