[TriLUG] Data Modeling Tools

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Aug 30 12:03:02 EDT 2007

I think you're going to be hard pressed to find something open source
that's as robust as erwin. I'd steer away from oracle unless you're
really running some massive enterprise application. There's solutions
cheaper than oracle that fare just as well (such as mysql 5.x in a
cluster, mssql 2005, etc.)