[TriLUG] shopping help, please

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:16:54 EDT 2007

likewise - Sam's Club generally has cheap flash prices

WMM

On 9/3/07, Josh Vickery <josh at vickeryj.com> wrote:

> I don't know if you are a Costco member, but they usually has pretty
> good prices on memory cards (not amazing, but not terrible either).
> What sort of card are you looking for?  The SanDisk Extreme III 4GB
> card lists for $74 + $5 shipping from NewEgg, Costco.com lists it for
> $80 including shipping.  If you are looking for the absolute lowest
> price then NewEgg wins by a landslide, they have the SimpleTech 4GB
> for $40 + $5 shipping, the cheapest 4GB card Costco has on their
> website is the SanDisk 4GB Ultra II for $73 ($60 + $5 shipping from
> NewEgg).  The Costco website seems to have different stock than their
> stores, so you might have to call the Raleigh location to get quotes
> on their stock and prices.  If you aren't a Costco member, I think
> they will give you a daypass when you show up.
>
> Josh
>
> On 8/31/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:
> > Just checked their website. They only list 2gb cf's. Priced more than
> > 4gb Tiger direct and  Newegg.
> >
> > Thanks for checking in!
> >
> > jcj
> >
> > Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> in
> for
> > >>

> > >Staples (got a 2G recently, they had 4G)
> > >
> > >Joe
> > >

> > --
> > Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/
> >
> > Webmaster for:
> > http://www.raleighchurchofchrist.org
> > http://www.wendellgeek.com
> > http://www.tuftux.com
> > http://www.slowpossum.com
> > http://www.dabeak.com
> >
> > --

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2