[TriLUG] OT: RR Turbo in South Durham blocked ports?

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu Sep 6 21:48:05 EDT 2007

Well, if anyone is interested in hearing how bad you're getting ripped off
by TWC....

I just came back from a week in MA where my sister has ***BASIC*** comcast
service.  I ran some speed tests and she was consistently getting 17-18MB
down and 2.5-3.0MB up!?!?!

What gives w/TWC service?  I thought I was getting great service until
now....

--
Paul
@ Thy Service