[TriLUG] Software Freedom day

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 16:19:40 EDT 2007

I hadda ask... ;) Nice plugs though. I'd sponsor you if I had an open-source business.

Having a test Ubuntu system from Dell is a really good idea. If you could give me the contact info., I'd like to see if they'll ship us one as well which we could either offer for purchase or mail back at completion.

Kevin