[TriLUG] UNIX Help

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:31:01 EDT 2007

guys,

does anyone know anything about the cisco 350 wireless card that amit is
asking about, below?

thanks,
stan

On 9/13/07, Amit Ramani <amit_ramani77 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Stan
> If I recall correctly, you are a UNIX guy...
>
> I have a Fedora Linux installation on my desktop at home and am trying to
> get my Cisco 350 wireless card up and running on it.
>
> According to the numerous posts on the internet, I may need to download a
> different kernel, compile it and then setup the Cisco Wi-Fi card.
>
> I have never compiled a Kernel before and was wondering if I get stuck,
> can I ask you for help???
>
> Thanks
> Amit

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
> knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for the
benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of raising
awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.
www.oBoJ.org