[TriLUG] Qemu & Ubuntu

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Thu Sep 13 15:38:26 EDT 2007

Looks like you need to install the SDL development libraries and
recompile QEMU.
Alternatively, without recompiling you could use the vnc options of QEMU
and attach to the session with vncviewer. Since you're running Windows
you may be lucky to experience the unique ability of QEMU to deliver the
Blue Screen of Death over a VNC session!

Cheers!
Mark
www.markturner.net