[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting Tonight, Thursday September 20th 7:15pm at Tekelec
bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:53:55 EDT 2007
Sorry for the late notice. (I had my wisdom teeth out earlier this week.)
Rob West and I would like to have a hack night working with the
Perl::Critic module. If that's a topic you'd like to put some effort
into tonight, come on out and join us. No prepared presentation, just
some direction for a discussion and experimentation.
When: 7:15pm start
Where: Tekelec 5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
People had difficulty with the directions to Tekelec last time. I've
listed below the directions that the map-making conglomerates don't
want you to have:
* take I-40 to NC-540. (540 continues further south than Google
Maps, Mapquest or any of the others indicate.)
* Then take the NC-54 exit (#69 Morrisville)
* Take a LEFT on NC-54.
* Take the NEXT LEFT onto Lichtin Blvd.
* Take the SECOND RIGHT onto Paramount Pkwy.
* Turn LEFT into Tekelec's parking lot.
* Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)
More information about the TriLUG