[TriLUG] Internal Search Engines/Appliances

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:45:08 EDT 2007

Hada comment. I consulted with one local company who used Sharepoint.
Beware, it does not even address the Web Browser caching problem. That is,
after check-ins, another view will pull from cache and not get the latest
version. Technically its a joke of a program to be released by a company who
even made the web browser. User Design-wise, its pretty good and basically a
block copy of Interwoven's product.

My $.02,
TimJowers