[TriLUG] Pakiti

Jeffrey C. Baldwin Jeff.Baldwin at ncmail.net
Wed Sep 26 11:58:44 EDT 2007

Guys,

I've been looking around for a way to centrally manage/monitor the
patch/update status of my CentOS 5 (updated via yum) servers.  I ran
across a project that goes by the name of 'Pakiti' that seems to do
exactly what I want... downside being it doesn't appears to support
CentOS/YUM (it does support recent versions of Red Hat via up2date).

http://pakiti.sourceforge.net

I'm curious if there are other similar projects out there that might
ease the task of monitoring the update status of my CentOS servers?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff