[TriLUG] OT Humor (at least to me)

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Fri Sep 28 15:02:42 EDT 2007

I think we're talking about an actual specific job post here.  Your point
is well taken, however, that HR departments seem to post job reqs, and
that most of those appear to be "I like what those guys posted, here, let
me take that and add 3 more technologies and 5 more buzzwords from
different facets of IT."

William Sutton