[TriLUG] Uploading Race Info Automatically: question

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:24:14 EDT 2007

Another one of my classic-misreads:

You said:
Uploading Race Info Automatically: question (then)
This is for Slalom Skateboard racing.

Somehow I read:
Uploading Race Info Automatically: question (then)
This is for Shalom Skateboard Racing

I then pictured a bunch of Hasidic Russian Rabbis racing around on
skateboards.  I was thinking "this NEEDS to be a YouTube video".  Then I
re-read it.  :(

At the very least attach a cam to your helmet and get some videos.  Still
sounds cool.

Greg