[TriLUG] Date in Thunderbird and job listings

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Sun Oct 7 15:06:54 EDT 2007

I just found that running "LC_TIME="en_SG.UTF-8" thunderbird &" in terminal
works, but it seems to go away each time you turn off Thunderbird, so I'll
need a way to fix that.  What the line does is set Thunderbirds time format
(but not time) to Signapore.  For some reason, this works.

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-President Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306