[TriLUG] Adding a cloud to an xfig image

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:18:40 EDT 2007

Thanks - composite worked just great. I ended up with:

composite -dissolve 60 -gravity Center cloud.gif policyladder.eps policycloud.eps

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA