[TriLUG] OT: Job Posting - Developer
rjoffe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:22:13 EDT 2007
The position opening is for developer(s) in a small, but well established
consulting, development and project implementation operation. We are looking
for a jack of all trades, someone who is comfortable with just about any
language, and can fit the right tool for the job at hand.
- Self motivated.
- Minimum supervision.
- Pick up new subjects and materials in a minimum of time.
- Must be able to balance multiple project workloads.
- Minimum 4 years experience. The more seasoned, the better.
- Strong Linux / Unix Background.
- Need strong skills in Java and C.
- Experience with electric utilities a big plus.
- Experience with asterisk a plus.
- Comfortable coding in both open source and closed source environments.
- Oracle Development / Administration skills a bonus.
- Compensation will be based solely on experience and ability.
- Inclination to work from a small office, and/or from a home office.
- Extremely flexible work environment and compensation package.
- Telecommute 100% if desired.
What kind of work we do:
- Custom built IVR system built on top of Asterisk utilizing xml callflow
definitions and tight Oracle Database interaction.
- Development of graphical work flow tool on top of existing open-source
architecture to build xml callflow for IVR project.
- Java standalone reports that provides a very flexible infrastructure to
allow easy customization of reports based on an XML specification stored
within an Oracle DB.
- Outage Management systems at Electric Utilities
- Custom Development of Java based Mobile Data communications
- GIS data conversion and visualization
- Google Mashups
If you are the right person or know the right person please email me at
ron.joffe at sienatech.com
More information about the TriLUG