[TriLUG] OT: Windows firewall software

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Fri Oct 12 10:23:42 EDT 2007

 Well until Windows get's smart enough to tell you what program called
svchost.dll, it's really hard to have a Windows firewall be useful.
Most people don't know what a port is, don't understand what servicehost
is, and just accept to open the port anyways.  Windows software
firewalls are a placebo if you ask me.